Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sew Fun






Yeah, I am still stuck on the wood grain stamp, I am just breaking it in baby. And this week's obsession looks like it is going to be hand stitching. Made this little card from the sketch over at CPS, the weekly sketches are well done and they have a great design team with amazing examples. That cute paper is from My Little Shoebox, I had just enough of a scrap to make this. My Little Shoebox also makes those versatile mini alphas that I just can't stop using, I really need to get some more colors.

Julie is a talented sketch maker over at 52 Sketches, 52 weeks, I have made a couple of lay outs with her sketches and I find them challenging and fun to complete, plus I am getting my photos scrapped! This LO was made with this week's sketch and a bunch of October Afternoon paper, I can't get enough of those colors together. The 3 rectangles of text to the left of the photo are from an old children's book-and I stamped over them with the woodgrain.





















5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love that yummy blue & white floral paper on your layout! What is it?

Your new header is really cute! I ♥ it!

Pamela said...

Love your card! Love the layout too. :)

Robin Gibson said...

Such a cute card! Love the layout too, LOVE 52 weeks!!! Just haven't been able to get over there lately, but Julie does GREAT sketches, doesn't she? They have awesome prize packages too! And a friendly site:)
So much scrappin' to do....so little time, lol.

Linda Beeson said...

Nice projects, LOVE your CPS sketch card and those great papers.

Tracy said...

Love the colours beautiful papers.
xx