Thursday, June 14, 2012

Day One

One of my most favorite products out there are the Basic Gray little Mini Mono Stickers, great font and size, don't you think?

    Best perk of being a teacher is the time off.  This is my first time working a traditional school year, my previous position was year round, so the school year did not end until the end of July.  I must admit, getting off in mid June is pretty sweet.  It is a necessity for me, I wanted to be on the same schedule as my girls.  I think we are going to make up a list of all the things we do this summer, I  am not sure if we will make it a project or just a simple list of things to do.  Guess I should check out pinterest.

     I have been trying to use up open packages of embellishments, as you can see I am working on the Studio Calico Tweets rub ons at the moment!  I used a Thickers "0" to frame the number 1 in my title.  And I am kind of crazy about Becky Higgins journaling cards from Project Life.  There a re 100 4''x3'' cards in a box and the are white with a grid.  $3.99!  I might have 2 boxes.

     The girls have a few days left of school and I celebrated the beginning of summer today with a friends, for the first time I went to Little Sheep, it is a Mongolian hot pot restaurant and it is yummy.  Hot pot is very similar to fondue.  In the middle of the table there is an electric burner for your pot of boiling broth and you add your choice of ingredients.  Noodles, thinly sliced meats, veggies and shrimp.  Yum.  Try it.

No comments: