Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Reminder

To set your clocks, DVR, TIVO...
Wednesday, June 15 (tomorrow)
HSN 8AM and 3PM Pacific
**Epiphany Crafts**
I suppose this is a reminder to myself as well, since I will be dropping one of the littles off at school.
This lo features the brand new Shape Studio Oval!! There is also a new square that I have not yet had my hands on.
The lay out below is one that was featured on the last HSN show, it got a lot of screen time, I showed the taping to my husband and he had a good belly laugh.
And there is still a marker ban in this house. 2 months ago I bought the other one a $1 marker and coloring sheet from Target and Lily got a hold of the purple markers and wrote all over my brand new kitchen cabinets that are WHITE! I love my kids.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

wow, both are so lovely and appropriate, samantha! i continue to celebrate your success in papercraft as i flip through all the magazines! you're awesome!

Toni said...

Totally cute idea with the buttons and stitching the words. Congrats, too!

EPatterson26 said...

Hi,
I was wondering if you had any advertising or guest post opportunities available on your site? I would love the opportunity to work with you and I look forward to hearing back from you.
Thanks,
Emily
--
Emily Patterson
Communications Coordinator
Primrose Schools
epatterson@primroseschools.com

Keshet said...

This is gorgeous, Samantha! Love the colors! And your comment on my kosher post totally cracked me up!

Lexi said...

you are on fire girl!! I love all the projects you have been cranking out and the HSN stuff--way cool my friend :)

Melinda Spinks said...

Samantha you layouts are just beautiful and I love all the stitched elements. I envy anyone that can whirl around their pages with a sewing machine... I'm still trying to remember where I put mine.
Anyway, thankyou for stopping by my blog! :)

Robin Gibson said...

Hi Samantha! First of all, THANKS for stopping by and leaving some love on my cards:) Yes, Finally~ I'm {trying} to post more! Work~~Life~~Busy, busy...but then you have 2 ADORABLE girls, so I know you know what I mean!
Second, LOVE LOVE LOVE the 'why no markers' layout! TOO CUTE! She looks SO proud of herself, lol!
Good to be back & Good to hear from you:)
Congrats on all you're doing! SO GREAT as always:D!