Saturday, June 4, 2011

More with Freehand Scraps!

I told you that I did a lot with Freehand Scraps! Here are three cards I made, I really got a ton out of June's kit. I still have lay outs I want to share. The design team at FHS did a beautiful job with "Air Mail" you can see it all in the gallery HERE.I had fun with the next two cards. Both bike cut outs are included in the kit and I knew I wanted to create cards, but I didn't have any fun ''bike'' sayings off the top of my head. So, I went over to the Paper Crafts magazine Facebook page and posted a request for bike sayings. Well, within a few hours there were quite a few to choose from! I think even the editor got involved with suggestions!

This one says "Keep calm and ride on". Love it. Wish I could say that it was my idea, but I can't. Thanks PC fans.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [05 Jun 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Toni said...

I like that you have the front bicycle tire going off the edge of the card.