Monday, June 6, 2011

$7

That sweet hawaiian dress was a mere 7 bucks. Before I even arrived in Hawaii, my bff let me know that I was not going to buy any souvenirs until she took me to the swap meet. She was right. Coconut bras to the left and Seashell lamps to the right, it can all be found at the swap meet! Located in the big stadium where the Pro Bowl is held, it is a giant parking lot full of vendors.
The girls got dresses and for myself I found a very unique vendor, he sold aprons and totes made from cotton Hawaiian rice bags. I got both and I love them. They are very well made, will have to snap a picture and show you.
This layout was made with my June Freehand Scraps Kit, ''Air Mail'', I told you I did a lot with it. I love the brightly colored flags on the wood grain.

2 comments:

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Love this layout Samantha! I don't think I'll ever get sick of banners :)

Toni said...

The colors pop against the wood grain.