Monday, January 31, 2011

One More Time

I admit it, I do it. I like to scrap fave photos more than one time. See, I like scrappin' , it's fun, so I will scrap the same pic more than once. Good thing is I have two children , so when it is time, I can give each girl their own version. Because they are each going to want their fair share of ummmm 40 albums or so .....right? Don't answer that. And no, I don't have 40 albums complete. I only have 15.
These pretty embellishments were made with Elle's Studios tags, Epiphany Crafts Epoxy maker and brand new Epiphany Crafts felt flowers.
Can't wait to show you what I made with the February Kit from Freehand Scraps. I will be sharing tomorrow.
See you then!
xoxoxo

2 comments:

C said...

Fabulous little embellishments, Samantha! I can see I've missed out on some yumminess while I've been sick. Great LO!!

Valerie said...

Love this embellishments and how they work on this clean graphic page. Gorgeous - love your style!