Saturday, December 26, 2009

My First


Did you have a wonderful day , full of family and laughter and shrills of delight? My husband thought it was the best Christmas ever, when I asked him why, He said the girls made it so much fun. I have to agree, Christmas through the eyes of children is pure joy.....until one of them takes the other one's special toy. For the most part, I bought 2 of everything and just gave the pink version to Emma and the other color to Lily. We helped keep the Disney store in business, that is THE place to buy Princess Stuff. Santa brought Emma the new Princess Tiana, so I think we have every princess represented in our home. A couple of weeks ago David took Emma on a date, her first movie in a theater....The Princess and the Frog. She loved it.
This card is my very first published card. Well, if it got in, I haven't seen the edition of Christmas Cards...I will get my edition in February.

9 comments:

**CrEaTiNgWiThAlOhA** said...

I have girls also and seeing Christmas through there eyes is awesome...TFS love your card and hope you make it into the magazine...
aloha
Liann

2amscrapper said...

Congrats on being published. Happy New Year!

lindalou said...

I glad your Christmas was so special. Girls sure love their princess stuff. How cool to get your card published. Way to go!

Daniela Dobson said...

Congrats on the pub! Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

Yay, Samantha! I saw it & it's in there. I did a little happy dance when I saw your name ;)

Unknown said...

huge congrats on the pub...I can see why it was chosen, it's divine! I hope you are submitting to Paper Crafts magazine as well, you make beautiful things :)

Kim Hughes
Paper Crafts Go-to Gal

bethchien said...

awesome, babe! Congrats! and beautiful card!

The Kellers said...

Congratulations!!! Glad to hear that you had a wonderful Christmas:)

Suzanne said...

Congrats!!!! How fun is that???