Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Crafty Secrets from a Purple Cow


Just playing around with my Heartwarming Vintage/Crafty Secrets stash. The top card is made with "Bird Note" stamps and K and Co. "Cut n Paste". The card below is made with some pretty paper from October Afternoon and a Cotton Scrap from Crafty Secrets. I mounted the scrap on a little nest of red and white vintage tissue garland.
Something is going on with Purple Cows. The dt has not been told directly, we just got a few hints. From what we hear, there will be some kind of contest with a huge giveaway! What I would do if I were you, is click on over the the Purple Cows blog and become a follower so that you will get updated on this contest, remember it is gonna be huge....I think!



3 comments:

bethchien said...

those are such beautiful projects, girl!!!

Linda Beeson said...

I love Crafty Secrets goodies and the way you used them is just so cute.

Lydia said...

oh man those roosters rock, great card!