Saturday, March 14, 2009

Newest Obsession
























Do you see it? Can you guess what my newest obsession is? I gotta get some more...I need more...Vintage Milk Caps. They are my new favorite thing. I wonder how I could use them in a Christmas card...hmm.


I used one for the Mojo Monday card Challenge, there was a fun little sketch this week so I wanted to play. One of my dearest friends, who lives acroos the pond-just had a baby girl. The baby's middle name is Florence and I thought this milk cap from Florence Dairy would be perfect for her card. I just need to make some burp clothes now.


I also made a journal for Emma. I didn't have a place to write down all the funny and sweet things my little cupcake has been saying...like at Christmas when the four of us were in the car, coming down the mountain after playing in the snow, she said "Oh sh!t, Lily just dropped her binky." when I asked her if she heard that from daddy, she said, "No, you mommy." CAUGHT.


Needless to say, I have cleaned up my language.




1 comment:

Cardmaking Galore said...

Lovely work - I just love all the details on your card and book