Tuesday, July 12, 2011

First One

This is my very first project for We R Memory Keepers! I recently joined their first design team and I am very excited to be working with them. I love the colors and graphics of this line, Friends Furever and the paper is a perfect match for me and my new puppy!
We R MK has a ton of embellishments to choose from with each line they put out, they give you plenty of choices. I stamped the woof woof in grey ink (by the way that stamp comes with a dog and is 99 cents at 2 Peas). This was my very first try with the We R Memory Keepers Sew Easy and I loved it, I would never attempt that loop de loop on my own, but the tool made it easy, quick and fun.

*this is a sweet little photo of Beau, his first day with us.

5 comments:

Sasha Farina said...

i love your loopy stitching.. gorgeous!

jen said...

ACK! this is so dang cute! loooove the stamped woof! and that loop of sewing is so fun! Congrats on the new dt gig!

Natalie Elphinstone said...

This is just brilliant! Love the stamping design down the side and the colourful combination of papers. Congratulations on making the first DT team!!

Linn said...

love the layout ;) that paper line is so adorable. thanks for the inspiration

Jenny said...

Congrats on making the DT! Your stitching is amazing! I'm too scared to try stitching - lol! You make it look easy! Such a cute page!