Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Lots of these

I really loved what the girls were wear ing for Easter. Yellow and grey, so trendy and pretty on them. So...I have quite the stack of photos. I used a great sketch from Your Scrapbook Stash and Once Upon a Sketch to make this lay out. In fact that is also where I purchased this Studio Calico paper. I am CRAZY for the SC alphas! I bought loads.( the green cursive ones) You will be seeing them on many many lay outs, just like those American Craft foam Lullaby alphas that I spelled out splendid day with.
This woodgrain paper is a new favorite, it works like a neutral background, love it color.

9 comments:

Theresa said...

oooh. I so love that paper too. I just got it in the mail. I love this layout.. beautiful photos..
=)

sandi said...

What a cute lo! Love the mix of embellies and pp together.

Bente Fagerberg said...

This is so pretty and gorgeous. Love your colour scheme and the pics are so lovely. Thanks for playing at OUAS!

Irma said...

love all those borders and cut paper elements!
Thanks for playing along with us at Once Upon a Sketch! I hope you continue to participate and share your work.

Nadia Cannizzo said...

Hi there Samantha! With all the crazy blogger issues the last few days I just saw your layout! HOW gorgeous is this? I LOVE your photos and all the little details all over the page! What a wonderful blog as well. Definitely following this. Thank you for taking part in our challenge! look forward to more from you?

Rossella said...

Thanks for playing with our sketch! What beautiful stitching and details! The flags are all to be copied! :) I love your handwriting too! kisses!

Ella Swan said...

Very pretty layout - thanks for playing at Once Upon a Sketch!!

JustYolie said...

Wow Samantha, how your daughter has grown...beautiful LO!

Linda Beeson said...

I really like that color combo and that honeycomb print paper is a neat accent.