Beau, oh Beau. He will truly eat ANYTHING. I had a little scare with him, he ate a magnet, one of the letters from our Leap Frog magnetic alphabet set. He ate the letter L and I destroyed the letter x with a hammer to see exactly what he consumed, I wanted to know the actual size of the magnet and it's force. Well, those are strong magnets. The vet told us to just wait and see and so far he has been fine.I made a little prize ribbon, one of favorite embellishments these days. In the mail, I just received the new Jenni Bowlin "Blue Ribbon" stamp, can't wait to use it.
I used a spray mist on the canvas flower and the Artisan Elements trim that came in this month's kit. I also used a Mister Huey mist for the green splatter, I took the top off and let the paint drip off the straw. Don't forget to check out the whole kit right HERE.