Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Back

Back to reality, home from paradise. We had a wonderful week, visiting my bff and her family in their newest home. It was our very first trip to Hawaii and the girls' first time on an airplane. They did great on the plane, I packed each of them a backpack and filled it with new coloring books and sticker books, a wipe off board form the $1 section at Target and a brand new game for their Leap Pad Explorer. Did you know that with the Leap Pad Explorer, you can download the Leap pad movies on to it from their web site!! So I had three Leap Pad movies downloaded on to their Explorers as well. Pretty cool.
These two really enjoyed each other's company, he is one year older, so they have lots in common. He is such a beautiful boy. Picked up Emma and Lily's dresses at the Aloha Bowl swap meet. 2 dresses for $15! I might need the BFF to get me a few more for summer.
Our last weekend was spent at the Paradise Cove Luau, it was fantastic, loved the dancers and the fancy drinks!
A couple of weeks ago there was an online crop with Jenni Bowlin Mercantile. I played along with 2 of the challenges and this is the first one. Only I can't remember if it is based on a sketch by Shimelle or something else.......darn. Anyway, I saw this as a chance to dig up all my beloved JBS papers and use them! Course only making 2 lay outs, I really didn't make a dent in it. I have sheets and sheets of those sticker alphas, I have always loved them. And the birdy paper? Yeah I own many sheets of it. I don't know what I am going to with them, but I got 'em just in case!

2 comments:

~* steph :) *~ said...

hey sam! glad to hear you had a nice trip to hawaii :)! love the girls' dresses. so cute.
cute layout, love those chubby birds peeping down. super cute alphas and ribbon. thanks for sharing!
have a great week!
*hugs* steph :)

Theresa said...

those pictures have me wishing for warmer weather. we just had more snow.

great layout too. =)