Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween is Close

my girls in 2009 trick or treating at my bff's



May I bother you one more time about this? Sunday, Halloween is the last day to vote in the Scrapbooks Etc. Inkadinkado contest that I am a finalist in. For those of you that have been voting, thank you so much for taking the time to do this. Because of you, I have move up from 4th place to 3rd! Maybe with a few more votes I can jump up another spot. I have noticed that the first place project has not budged! Go ahead vote for your favorite. in case you wanted to know, mine is the silhouette of a woman's head.






I would have never guessed that I would get so terribly excited for Halloween, but I am. I love dressing the girls up and witnessing their excitement...it is so much fun! Festivities were kicked off today with a parade at Emma's preschool. Tomorrow we have a costume party in the afternoon and Sunday we will spend the day with friends watching the Chargers WIN and candy gathering afterwards. I CAN'T WAIT!



No comments: