Monday, May 10, 2010

I Love Scrapbooking!


I have been a busy little scrapbooker and I have a short stack of lay outs to share, I just want to get better pics first. I have been playing with all the beautiful goodies that I have buying up over at Paper Tales these past couple of months. But as a silly challenge to myself, I force myself to use a couple of "stash " items. Now my stash is not gigantic, I have participated in 4 scrapbook garage sales over the past 2 years, so I get rid of stuff that I don't use. Can you spot my oldies but goodies in this lay out? First I want to tell you about some new favorites...the paper is Girls Paperie, yep who didn't fall over at CHA when they spied this amazing booth with the prettiest, shabbiest and girliest paper ever. Another fun new item I used are the banner stickers from Sassafras. Have you seen them? A huge 12x12 sticker sheet full of banners! Please don't say you are sick of banners...I have at least another half dozen of lay outs to show with banners....yep, you know I love them. Another new and wonderful item? The Pink Paislee twill trim, love it. How about the Jenni Bowlin polka dot vintage labels? So I guess you could say that I was super excited about all my new stuff and I decided to use it all in this one lay out.
All the die cuts are K and Co and yeah they fall in the new stuff category.
Okay, recognize the stash? Lovely Prima flower and bling. My most fave alphas from Pink Paislee! Be prepared to see those around here for a little while, I have a bunch and I am going to stop neglecting them. I also used an old Tim Holtz mask with my Maya Mist, hmm...what else...
I believe I have mentioned it all.
Oh, the photos! A few years ago we went on a dream cruise with our friends. We toured the Spanish, French and Italian Rivieras- a wonderful way to see that part of the world! This was our visit to a market in the south of France...heaven.








5 comments:

Bekah said...

total eye candy. give us more!

Tracy said...

Very pretty layout.

laterg8r said...

gorgeous, love the banner :D

~* steph :) *~ said...

such a pretty layout! love the colors and wow, lots and lots of details. love the pennants and flowers and the french theme. oh la la :)! thanks for sharing :)! *hugs* steph :)

Babydoll said...

That layout is gorgeous! I really love that pennant.