Thursday, April 1, 2010

What to do with Emma's Daily Doodles...

The April kit from Freehand Scraps is available right now. See that cool light bulb? Handmade just for this kit and not available anywhere else in the entire world. Really.
Besides the adorable light bulb, I loved the Hambly Stitches rub ons and beautiful Dear Lizzie crochet flowers-that I haven't seen anywhere.
This is one of Emma's many doodles that I wanted to save. She had a fit when she saw the lay out, she prefers to have her art work taped up on her door. She tried to rip it off, but I saved it! Like many 4 year olds, she takes her art seriously and really doesn't want me messing with it.
The whole Freehand Scraps crew but together another wonderful gallery, check it out HERE!

3 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

This makes me smile, very cute!

laterg8r said...

i love that lightbulb, very cool page :D

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [02 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria