Saturday, February 13, 2010

Brown Paper Packages Tied Up With Bows

Happy Valentine's Day Friends. And before I forget, Happy Chinese New Year! Any fabulous plans out there? I know that my husband and daughter are making a trip to the dump in the morning!
I used Elle's Studio mini papers to make the blooms for this package and the sweet tag is one of Elle's Studio cut apart sheets. The paper lace is vintage and I love every chance I get to use it.
I hope you have a beautiful day full of snow or sunshine, enjoy every minute with those dearest to your heart.

10 comments:

Home's Where My Heart Is said...

Beautiful wrapping. I love the flowers! Such a great way to dress up brown paper and in such a classy way. Thanks for sharing :)

BabyBokChoy said...

Totally gorgeous wrapping. I couldn't give things like this away. That's half hour of my life that I'm never getting back, no way, LOL.

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Samantha! Happy Chinese New Year!

bethchien said...

gorgeous packaging! love it!
happy valentines day!

sweetjeanette said...

oh I love this! I love, love, love those roses!!!

thanks for sharing!

TanishaRenee said...

this is so beautiful, Samantha!!! I'm with JJ, I'd have a hard time parting with it, too.

JustYolie said...

oohh pretty packaging!

Jessy Christopher said...

Those paper flowers look so good!! The lace is so pretty!!

CalleLillyCafe said...

Love those flowers! I found your blog via Elle's Studio blog. =)

Paige Taylor Evans said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!