Sunday, January 31, 2010

On Sale Tomorrow!

Heidi's new kit will be on sale tomorrow. This one is full of the most beautiful papers. If you are a fan of woodgrain patterns, like me, this kit will wow you too. The hard to find Hambly doilies are included and they were favorite part of this kit. I have one more to use....and I still have a bunch of paper left to make a couple more layouts with.
I had the chance to meet Heidi this past week at Cha, in fact I spent most of my time with her and Lexi. Love these girls. I watched Heidi go through the process of putting her kits together and I was so impressed with how well thought out each month is and her attention to detail is wonderful...talk about getting a kit packed with heart and soul.
I will post my gallery here tomorrow, I don't know about you, but I can't wait to see everyone else's creations...and Celeste Smith is the guest designer this month...can't wait!



2 comments:

bethchien said...

hahah I know that is alot of buttons. One of my friends got that huge jar of buttons for me for Christmas...they are mostly all vintage! love!
and love love your projects! girl, that is a GORGEOUS rosette!!! yow! you need to make one as a brooch for yourself!
hope you are having a great weekend!
B

Heidi Stork said...

LOVING the sneak peeks Sam! Great job as always. You are just too sweet! Thanks for the kind words!

Heidi Lopez :)