Saturday, October 31, 2009

I'd like Some Pumpkin Pie Please

Happy Halloween! This is Lily , last year. The pumpkin costume was my 15 year old cousin's! My sweet Aunt Jane sent it to me and I love it. I don't love Halloween paper, but this line from Pink Paislee last fall is my absolute favorite "Halloween" paper and I guess technically it is not even Halloween! I took this layout photo when I first started blogging and it shows!
Have a safe and Happy Halloween, we are terribly excited over here for the festivities to begin.


4 comments:

laterg8r said...

love that punkin costume - such a cutie :D

i love the date on the tickets :D

BabyBokChoy said...

DRIPPING CUTENESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Cell phones are severely overrated girlfriend, exhibit A: moi, IT professional, have no use for such technology, LOL.

bethchien said...

eeeee love the layout, doll! It is soooo cute!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
B

scrappermimi said...

This is so darn cute! I also love banner in your earlier post, fab!