Monday, June 1, 2009

36 Today...

36 years old today, does that mean I am in my upper 30's? Late 30's? Some people say it is just a number...not me, I don't like it, I hate that my number is getting bigger. I celebrated my day with my bff on Friday, we scrapbooked all day at Cool Scrapbook Stuff and we found a new yummy place for sushi!!. We also went to Big Lots and bought Thickers for only $2 each!! I saw a post about it on 2 Peas and it was true....we scored! My bff gave me the sweetest gift, a Brighton charm bracelet that you can add charms to. She included the letter S and a slide/spacer that says Friends....I love it sooo much! I might order a few more charms this week.

This Disney layout was made using the skech at 52 Weeks, 52 Sketches, I always like using Julie's sketches, it makes scrapbooking so much quicker.



Here is Miss Emma, we took this photo at the flower fields, we couldn't stay near this little pool for too long, Lily wanted to climb in and take a bath, so we had to move on.




I used my 2 favorite Amerian Crafts papers, the clouds and pink woodgrain...love them! I also used a pagemap from Becky Fleck. Bye~love, Sam



1 comment:

Robin Gibson said...

Happy Birthday Samantha!!! WHoo HOO!! Worried about 36? Hmmm, wait till your {cough, cough} a whole lot older than that, lol! You look GREAT for 36! And you seem Happy! Have a lovely family!!! Don't let a number get you down girl! It's all good!
(at least that's what I keep telling myself, but then, I'm oooooooooold).

LOVE your layouts! FABULOUS as always!!