Thursday, April 16, 2009

The wind stopped howling today, which was perfect because we made plans to go to the Carlsbad Flower Fields. Beautiful-blue sky day. I haven't looked at photos yet, I'm scared that they will all be awful. Emma isn't into looking at the camera or smiling and Lily is too busy running away from me. The flowers were breathtaking. Just Lovely and Emma loved them too. Lily liked the aviary, I think she wants to have a pet chicken. We'll ask daddy tonight.
This lay out is made from a sketch over at Back Porch Memories. The paper is Sassafras
Oh, some exciting news, I won a little prize!!! I entered my October Afternoon cards over at the October Afternoon site and they picked me!! I will show you what I won when I get it. It made my day yesterday!






3 comments:

Susan.... said...

Beautiful LO...and congratulations! look forward to seeing your prize...Hope she gets her Chicken !LOL
Hugs
susan x(saramar)

Tracy said...

Hi Samantha stuuning layout,great picture ohhh and maybe a new addition to the family...chicks that is..
woohooo on winning,your work is inspirational and stunning well deserved win and look forward to seeing the pic of your prize.
have a great day
hugs
Tracy
xxx
oops all most forgot,something on my blog for you when you have a mo.
xxx

Nun said...

Congratulations to you !
Very beautiful work, I just loved it! I look forwrd to too see emma and lily's photos in the flower field.