Monday, March 2, 2009

Crafty Kraft







Naptime has not been in sync around here so i haven't had as much time as I like to craft it up. I did find time to scoot over to Michael's and find the K and Co stack of paper, "Cut n Paste" I fell in love with this line a couple months ago, but could only find a few of the designs -I noticed on Emma's Paperie, this was a new item and wouldn't you know it, there it was at my Michaels!!! They didn't have any of the embellishments, I will have to order those. I made this card for the Caardvarks Challenge-this week you had to use kraft paper/board. My kraft board came from a piece of trash. The Design Team has really beautiful examples this week. Thanks for checking out my blog! Thank you for the kind comments too!

5 comments:

Tracey Taylor said...

very pretty card

Unknown said...

These are both absolutely beautiful!

SmilynStef said...

Love all of those fabulous layers ... wonderful details.

Anonymous said...

Samantha, that is a such "SWEET" card. Again, You card's colors are very well complemented. It all goes with those beautiful details. Together, it is absolutely gorgeous!

lauren bergold said...

ooh, oooooh, OOOOOOOOOH! this is absolutely GORGEOUS! i love all the patterns and texture and those awesome layered label shapes!!! ♥

(ps: my favorite KRAFT items are the ones that are part of the packaging too!!! somehow they are just cooler and more authentic, dontcha think?!) :)