Saturday, January 31, 2009

My Heart is Happy


$1.00, that's right I got a sweet little set of mini stamps at Jo-ann for only $1.00. This one reads, "My heart is happy". I love em so much that I bought 6 different sets! They also had St. Patrick's day (which i skipped) and some cute Easter sets. I also just recieved my order from One Hundred Wishes!!!!! This is my most favorite online store. It is mostly vintage findings, all the wonderful stuff that I use to wonder where did she get that? Dresden foil, (like the blue scallop border in this card) tissue garland, silk ribbons...
I made this card after checking out the free class on twopeasinabucket.com "A Year in Cards". Each month a designer will post a few card sketches and examples. After you make your own version you can post it to their gallery and be eligible for a little prize. I also tried out one of the free layout classes for scrapbooking and I will be posting that next.
By the way, did you see all the $1.00 chipboard books a t Michaels? Yeah I am all stocked up now!!

No comments: